Student Exchange Programmes (SEP)
With a mission of becoming a world-class liberal arts institution, Lingnan aims at promoting student exchange with other institutions of higher learning throughout the world. Lingnan has set up the Student Exchange Programmes (SEP) offering students a valuable opportunity to "Engage the World” and to study in our partner institutions in overseas countries or Mainland China.
SEP offer our students the opportunity for a one-term study exchange at one of our partner institutions overseas or in Mainland China. Students will remain registered at Lingnan during their one-term abroad and must return to Lingnan to complete their studies.
Virtual Exchange Programmes (VEP)
Please refer to our promotional mass emails for programme details and application procedures.
Summer Term 2020
- Aalto University - "Starting Up"
- Aalto University - "Creating Multidimensional Experiences"
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim - Online Module: International Marketing – A Real Life Competition
- Fudan University - Summer School @ Fudan SOE 2020
- Fudan University - Online General Education Programme
- Harbin Institute of Technology - China Discovery Online International Summer School
- Harbin Institute of Technology - Online International Summer School
- J.F. Oberlin University - 3C’s Online Collaboration Project
- Shanghai University - Virtual Study Camp by Shanghai-Hong Kong University Alliance
- Sun Yat-sen University - Online Summer School by the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macau University Alliance
- Tsinghua University - Tsinghua Global Summer School 2020
Term 1, 2020-21
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim - Management Simulation TOPSIM – Easy Management
- Fudan University - 2020年秋季復旦大學全球化創新經濟人才系列課程（港澳萬人計劃）
- Fudan University - 2020年秋季學期 “ 春秋與孔子的歷史世界 ” 通識遊學課程
- Petra Christian University - “Sura-Bali Community Immersion Program 2020”
- Universidad del Desarrollo - UDD Virtual Exchange Program
- University of Hradec Králové, Faculty of Informatics and Management - On-line Autumn School 2020
- West Virginia University - Global Campus Read
Term 2, 2020-21
- EM Normandie Business School
- ESSCA School of Management
- Lucerne University of Applied Sciences & Arts, The School of Business
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University Heidenheim – Leadership, Ethics & Sustainability
- Kansai Gaidai University – ASP Home-based Programme
- La Rochelle Business School – Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Issues
- NEOMA Business School – Sport Federations and Major Events Management 2021
- Pforzheim University – Pforzheim Virtual Exchange Programme
- Tecnológico de Monterrey – Tec de Monterrey Virtual Exchange Programme
- Universidad del Desarrollo – UDD Spring 2021 Global Virtual Experience Program
- Universidad Popular Autónoma del Estado de Puebla – UPAEP Virtual Exchange Programme
- University of Asia and the Pacific – UA&P Virtual Exchange Programme
- Utica College– Utica Virtual Exchange Programme
- Vytautas Magnus University – Lithuanian Language and Culture Online Course 2021
Term 1, 2021-22
ACUCA Student Mobility Scheme
ACUCA is the acronym for the Association of Christian Universities and Colleges in Asia. The ACUCA Student Mobility Scheme aims to foster a better understanding of Asian communities and cultures among students from ACUCA member institutions. Lingnan is a member of the ACUCA.
Lingnan students are welcome to apply for study abroad for one term at participating institutions of the Scheme in Indonesia, Japan, Korea, the Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. Students will continue to pay tuition at Lingnan, whilst accommodation at the host institutions. Students will be responsible for all personal expenses, e.g. local transportation, books, medical insurance. For details, please visit ACUCA Student Mobility Scheme website.
To participate in the Scheme in Term 1, you should only consider the institutions with application deadlines after 30 April and term end date before end of January. For Term 2, you should only consider institutions with term start date after early January.