Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI)
‘Re:Imagine NTW” Weekend Market
To catalyse the innovation and entrepreneurship (I&E) culture in the New Territories West, Lingnan Entrepreneurship Initiative (LEI) of Lingnan University is going to organize the Innovation & Entrepreneurship Fair in June 2021. It is a weekend market which aims to serve as a platform for innovators & entrepreneurs to mingle and showcase their new products and services to the public, as well as highlight the I&E support and resources available in the NTW area and beyond. The theme of the market fair is “Re:Imagine NTW” (「創．好．新界西」). Startups from various industries such as F&B, clothing, personal care products, handmade accessories, inclusive enterprises, will be invited to host the booths to demonstrate the vivid spirit of innovation and promote quality living in the community.
- To catalyze innovation and entrepreneurial activities in the New Territories West (NTW)
- To provide a chance for entrepreneurs in NTW to showcase their products in the market
- To discover and make the connection with more innovators and entrepreneurs in the area
- To raise public awareness and participation of I&E and encourage the pursuit of quality life, particularly in the NTW area
Date: 13 June 2021 (Sun)
Time: 11am – 5pm
Venue: Gold Coast Piazza G/F
Apply for a Booth
- Any local enterprise/organization focusing on social innovation or promoting a better quality of life can apply for the booth.
- Part of the booths will be reserved for students or alumni entrepreneurial teams of Lingnan University, while the rest will be open to community partners and the public to apply.
- The booth is Free of charge. Successful Applicants will need to pay a deposit of HKD200. It is refundable after the weekend market.
Please submit the application form and product photos to firstname.lastname@example.org。
Application deadline: 2 May 2021，late submission will not be entertained。
Successful applicants will be notified about the selection result on 4 May 2021. Other applicants will enter the waiting list.
Successful applicants will have to pay the deposit and sign an agreement on or before 7 May 2021 to confirm participation in this weekend market and agree to all terms and conditions.
A refund of the deposit will not be possible once the applicants have confirmed to join the market.
If there is a booth vacancy, the organizer will inform the applicants on the waiting list after 11 May 2021.
Only successful applicants will be informed.
Mr. KUM Hiu Fung : 2616-8061 / email@example.com
Ms. Jessica Wong : 2616-8063 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Carly Leung : 2616-8067/ email@example.com