Audio Visual Services
AV Equipment On-loan Services
ITSC provides audio-visual and computing equipment including portable PA, LCD projector, portable screen, TV set, portable visualizer, wireless presenter, wireless infrared microphone, microphone, digital photo camera, video camera, notebook and …etc. for loan at ITSC Service Counter. Staff and students can borrow the equipment for teaching, conferences, seminars, course presentation, ceremonies and student activities.
Equipment pickup and return:
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 12:30pm, 2:00pm - 5:30pm
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays: Closed
How to Apply:
Online Application: 7x24
Apply via ITSC Helpdesk or one of the following direct links (login required)
- All equipment should only be used for departmental / society / hostel activities, teaching and research purposes.
- AV equipment on-loan services is available on Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 12:30pm, 2:00pm – 5:30pm and close on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Application must be submitted to ITSC at least 3 working days in advance.
- All collection/return procedures must be carried out in ITSC Service Counter (MB203, 2/F, Patrick Lee Wan Keung Academic Building) at the requested date and time. The application will be automatically cancelled if the equipment is not collected after 30 minutes.
- Applicant should collect/return the equipment in person.
- Applicant must bring his/her Lingnan Staff/Student ID Card to collect the equipment.
- Equipment on-loan must be returned within 3 working days.
- A penalty of $50 per item per day will be charged for late return.
- Applicant should check the on-loan equipment before leaving ITSC Service Counter.
- Applicant is responsible for any loss or damage of equipment borrowed.
- All ITSC policies should be applied alongside with this application.