1. Residential Term One 2020/21: 2 Sept 2020 to 4 Jan 2021
2. Residential Term Two 2020/21: 5 Jan 2021 to 21 May 2021
Hostel Check-in Procedures
- Visit the hostel security counter of your assigned hostel. Suggested arrival and check-in time between 07:00 and 23:00.
- Present your Lingnan University Student Identity Card (SID card) to the security officer. Check-in must be completed in person.
- The security officer will process your hostel check-in and issue the hostel room key/ keycard to you. To avoid any dispute, you are reminded to confirm the hostel room key is the original key and with the correct room number. And please also confirm that there are no physical damages to the key/keycard before you leave the security counter.
Hostel Fee Payment Methods:
Important Notes on Student Hostels Check-out 2020-21
|3 May 2021|
|Updates on Application for Student Hostel 2021/22 (for current UG and RPg)
The hostel confirmation originally scheduled from 28 April to 7 May 2021 will be postponed as the University is in the process of reviewing the hostel allocation in response to the latest pandemic development. Students who have submitted the hostel online application during 17 to 24 March 2021 will have priority for hostel room assignment. Details will be announced as soon as practical. Thank you for your kind understanding.
|15 April 2021|
Applications for Summer Hostel 2021
|14 April 2021|
|Application for Student Hostel 2021-22 (applicable for UG and RPG students)||16 Mar 2021|
|Result for Hostel Room Swapping (Term 2, 2020-21)||13 Jan 2021|
Applications for Hostel Room Swapping (Term 2, 2020 – 21) - applicable for Undergraduates only
|29 Dec 2020|
|8 Dec 2020|
|Result for Hostel Room Swapping (Term 1, 2020-21)||23 Sep 2020|
Applications for Hostel Room Swapping (Term 1, 2020 – 21) - applicable for Undergraduates only
|10 Sep 2020|
Additional Hostel Rules and Special Arrangements for Student Hostels
|2 Sep 2020|
||11 Aug 2020|
Hostel Room Allocation Result 2020/21:
|21 Aug 2020|