Teaching and Learning Centre
Adopting Hybrid/Realtime/Blended Teaching and Learning
In response to the University’s needs to adopt online teaching and learning, there are a few options you can consider for delivering your content and engaging with students virtually. Some of these options are integrated with MOODLE LMS, which will make it easier to deliver content and manage student progress. OR some are external tools that may suit your learning activities.
- Live online lectures/meetings
- Pre-recorded video lectures
- Paper-based assignments + Quizzes
- Moodle Guides
To start exploring any of these options, you can view the quick start guides below. If you have any questions, need more support on the tools or pedagogic advice on how to approach these in the context of online learning and teaching , please feel free to;
Contact your dedicated TLC staff member for support;
- Faculty of Arts - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty of Business – email@example.com
- Faculty of Social Sciences - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Others* - email@example.com
*Others including for example – SSC, ITSC, Registry, Core Curriculum and General Education Office, Science Unit, Office of Service-Learning, School of Graduate Studies, Global Liberal Arts Programme.