Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How can I check my ILP record?
You can check both your ILP record in Degree Works anytime in the myLingnan Portal (http://portal.LN.edu.hk). To enter Degree Works:
(i) Go to Lingnan website;
(ii) Click into “myLingnan Portal”;
(iii) Log in with your login name and password
(iv) Click into “Academics”;
(v) Click into “Academic Advising and Degree Auditing” under “Degree Works”;
(vi) Select “ILP / CE”.
Your registered ILP courses will be shown in Degree Works. Please mark the registered ILP courses in your own schedule and attend the courses accordingly. A reminder email will also be sent to you 3 days before any course starts.
If you find any discrepancy in your ILP record on the web transcript, kindly contact Ms Elaine Yam at 2616 7304 or via email (sselaine@LN.edu.hk).
Q2. Other than the ILP activities published in this booklet, are there any others available for us?
Additional ILP activities may be held each month. You can access the latest ILP information through any of the following channels:
1. Web class schedule on the myLingnan Portal mentioned in question 1,
2. ILP website (http://www.LN.edu.hk/ssc/ilp)
3. ILP Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/lingnanilp)
4. Notice boards of the Office of Student Affairs (OSA),
5. Emails sent by the ILP Team (email: ilpcom@LN.edu.hk), and
6. Promotion by academic /non-academic units and student societies.
Q3. I am a non-Cantonese speaking student. Any special assistance can be arranged?
Upon special requests and when resources are available, English interpretation can be arranged. If you are interested in any of the ILP activities, you may contact:
Ms. Elaine Yam (Tel: 2616 7304 / Email: sselaine@LN.edu.hk)